Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump-Single Pack
|Type Of Breast Pump||Electric Breast Pump|
|Breast Pump Design||Compact design|
|Compatible With||All Bottles Of This Brands|
|No of Attachments||8|
|Price history for Medela Freestyle Breast Pump|
An innovative pump that fits in the palm of your hand, the Medela Freestyle breast pump is a double electric pump with the high level of performance you can expect from Medela. It includes thoughtful features and provides true mobility, freedom and flexibility.
Unique 2-Phase Expression-designed for faster let-down and milk flow
- Mimicking a baby’s natural nursing rhythm more precisely than any other system.
- Initial fast pumping rhythm at 120 cycles per minute called Stimulation Phase followed by a slower pumping rhythm at 50-82 cycles per minute called Expression Phase.
Two Pumping Options for the mother
- Automatic or Individual option, both comprising stimulation and expression mode.
- Automatic-Fully automatic switching from stimulation to expression mode after two minutes.
- Individual-When the milk let-down occurs before the 2-minute stimulation has elapsed and the mother wishes to reduce the stimulation time, she has the choice to continue with expression immediately by pressing the Let-down button.
- For mothers’ convenience one knob combines vacuum level and the number of cycles per minute in the expression phase.
- This means, the mother adjusts the vacuum to her individual comfort level by means of the vacuum increase (+) respectively decrease (-)button and the Freestyle will automatically apply the optimum frequency for that specific vacuum level.
- providing detailed pumping information showing vacuum level, time of pumping, battery power availability and more. The backlight is perfect for night time pumping sessions.
Memory function for quick and easy pumping sessions
- The memory function allows mothers to record their preferred pumping pattern and select it anytime.
- vacuum level in stimulation phase.
- length of stimulation phase.
- vacuum level in the expression phase.
- Small and lightweight motor unit for discreet hand-held portability.
Recommendation for use
- Ideal for frequent and long-term use.
- Specially designed to adapt to the active lifestyle of today’s mothers and to meet their desire to be mobile and flexible while pumping.
- Several times per week, e.g. 3-5 times per day.
- Single user product-personal care item.
Advantages of breastfeeding for the mother
- Quicker return of uterus to pre-pregnancy size with minimal bleeding
- Lower risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Less stress since Breastmilk is always available
- Saves time, costs and waste
- Nursing the baby helps the mother regain her normal figure
- Breastfeeding mothers often experience an increased self-confidence and a better adjustment with their babies
- Breastfed babies are healthier so their mothers will have less absenteeism from their workplace.
Advantages of breastfeeding for the baby
- Most natural nourishment
- Protection against infections such as diarrhoea, otitis media
- Promotion of optimal brain growth and intelligence of the child
- Breastmilk meets the needs of the baby; its composition changes according to the baby’s age
- Mouth, jaw and tongue movements during suckling have a positive influence on the speech development
- Less incidence of allergic diseases
- Breastfed babies have a decreased risk for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Breastfeeding a premature baby decreases his risk to develop necrotizing enter colitis (NEC)
- Breastmilk has the right temperature and needs no preparation. It is readily available whenever your baby needs it
- Breastfeeding is more than just food. It enhances the emotional bond between the child and the mother and provides warmth, love and affection.
About Medela Breast Pumps
Instructions for use Medela Freestyle breastpump
Breast Pumps Details
|In the Box|
|Package Includes:||1 Electric Breast Pump|
|Model Name:||Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump-Single Pack|
|Type Of Brest Pump:||Electric|
|Breast Pump Design:||Compact Design|
|Best For:||Mothers On Job’s|
Compare Prices With Different Stores
|Type Of Breast Pump||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_category-type" type="attribute" posttext=""]|
|Breast Pump Design||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_breast-pump-design" type="attribute" posttext="" showempty=1]|
|Compatible With||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_compatible-with" type="attribute" posttext=""]|
|No of Attachments||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_no-of-attachments" type="attribute" posttext="" showempty=1]|
|Material||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_material" type="attribute" posttext=""]|
|BPA Free||[wpsm_custom_meta post_id="" field="pa_bpa-free " type="attribute" posttext=""]|
- Good Product Comfortable pumping experience.
- Easy to clean.
- Loses suction over time.
Specification: Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump-Single Pack
Electric Breast Pump
|Breast Pump Design|
|No of Attachments||
Mothers On Job
|Boiling Water Safe||
|Price history for Medela Freestyle Breast Pump|